Friday, December 03, 2010

Coming Soon -- SNOW!

Our first big storm is heading this way. Oh, joy -- Chicago, road salt, loony drivers, shoveling, more road salt...need I say more?

I'm determined to put a good face on this by spending the weekend working on THE HEALING TREE and biding close to home.

That said, tomorrow (Saturday), I'll pick a winner of the jewelry I'm giving away. Some of you prefer necklaces, others prefer earrings. It'll be winner's choice.

One way to make a snowy lake-effect day tolerable: give something away!

1 comment:

Deb said...

In a totally scientific fashion (he's like that), my husband picked the winner:

Joy Melville!

Joy, write me with your e- and snail addy and I'll get your earrings out to you ASAP.

Thank you all! I hope to give away more jewelry in future, so stop back as you're able.